“This is the perfect companion to the LPC. Flowcharts, checklists, step-by-step help to answering the questions. Really concisely written. I followed the advice of a reviewer before and had the cover taken off by a printer and had some holes put in it for easy filing in my lever arch. So glad I saw this!” Amazon Reviewer – January, 2013
“This [sic] is a great book to review LPC contents and efficient to consolidate materials for QLTS exams. I am working for OSCE…and this book is truly helpful.” Amazon Reviewer – January, 2014
Do you want to excel in the Legal Practice Course?
The Fast Track to LPC Success has been set up to provide free advice and a resource for students studying on the Legal Practice Course (LPC).
The LPC is a challenge– so much to learn and so many books to wade through. At Fast Track to LPC Success we want to help you acclimatise to your new surroundings and give you all the tools you need to get the best out of your studies.
You can download all our tools by registering for free today. We’ll also send you a host of resources from Legal Practice Companion authors Gerald Montagu and Mark Weston (pictured).
You may find the resources so helpful that you decide you want to purchase the Legal Practice Companion for only £35 – find out more on the ‘Legal Practice Companion’ tab at the top.
Fast Track to LPC Success – essential free resources for LPC students
Sign up today and you’ll receive:
- The LPC Survival Guide – free flow charts, diagrams and key material to help you prepare for the Legal Practice Course (LPC).
- Access to the Fast Track to LPC Success resource centre including exclusive videos, interviews and other information.
- Advice on how to overcome the frustrations of LPC and the amount of material you need to learn.
- Tips from recent top students on how they got a distinction in the Legal Practice Course and how you can do the same.
- Find out how some people tried to ban the Legal Practice Companion but over 50,000 students have had other ideas!
- Advice on how to get a training contract with a top law firm.
- Top tips on how to survive and thrive in your first few months of practice.
- Email alerts containing extra materials to help you with the LPC